For this Wednesday my only wish is to spend my whole day reading (I have the day off!)
So I am wishing for some
And some of this
Without any of these
So that I can
If all of this happens I will be one happy, happy girl! I am currently reading the Lux Series (Autum seems to love it, so I’m giving it a try!) and they are thicker books than the usual type of novel I read (two books in each, about 800 pages total) so I’m going to be busy!
After my day reading I am hoping to write up some more reviews so that I can catch up! I feel like these memes are taking over!
Reviews to come:
- The Selection Series (Kiera Cass)
- The Energy Crusades (Valerie Noble)
- The Program (Suzanne Young)
- Hereafter (Tara Hudson)
- The Promise of Amazing (Robin Constantine)
- Unraveling (Elizabeth Norris)
- Smart Girls Get What They Want (Sarah Strohmeyer)
- The Summer I Learned to Fly (Dana Reinhardt)